You achieve more, working with me
I help ambitious all-rounders, misfits and mavericks achieve more in their working lives. This is my tenth straight year working with individuals and with businesses seeking to achieve more than their status quo. I call what I do: being your Intel inside for imagination, courage and vision.
COACH & STORYTELLER
- Lifts the ceiling off what's possible
- Designs unforgettable workshops
- Delivers mesmerising talks & keynotes
- Writes arresting content
- International track record and network
- Voted top blogger in innovation 2013, 2014, 2015
- Tells stories, while getting others to form their own
- Creates tools that help people
- Speeds people on their work journeys
- Smart - lateral - compassionate
- 20+ year immigrant to Britain
- Born and raised in the USA
- Graduated from Brown U magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Trained as an actor, with a PhD in Drama and Theatre Studies
- Qualified, experienced university lecturer
- Elected Fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts in 2010
In my work with businesses, I'm asked to help with brand, innovation, creativity, alignment, leadership and strategy. My keynote talks are galvanising and memorable. You can read more about my business and personal coaching here.
I have an abundance of tools. For creative sessions that are fruitful for ambiverts and introverts, I use KILN's IdeaKeg which has been independently shown to outperform conventional brainstorming. To teach Creative Problem Solving (which I do 1:1 or in groups), I use my own take on the Basadur method. For compelling commercial stories and to promote shifts in leadership style that come from within leaders themselves, I use the storyFORMing framework I created in 2012. Sometimes, I write copy or ghostwrite on select projects (usually entrepreneurial or related to my interests in theatre and neuro-diversity).
Requests from students
I am always happy to consider requests for: interviews, mentoring and supervision from undergraduate and postgraduate students. In rare cases, I can offer people project-based work experience.
Mentoring and supervision for company-sponsored students are charged as coaching engagements. The only barter-based contracts are for self-funding students.
Enquiries from corporates
Please respect my time and IP if you are making an open-ended enquiry.
If there is an actual project, please collect as much information as possible about your firm's procurement policies and processes before asking me for a proposal.
If you want to learn from me or explore your company's crossroads with me, please book a 1:1 coaching session.